About me

My photo
21.architecture.travelling.guitars.cars.perfumes.shoes.make-ups.bags.photography :)

Wednesday, August 26

how important friends are to me.

what do you want to say?:
i'm sick of stupid people getting the attention.

How are you feeling right now?
pissed .

Who's the last person that called you?
shareena.

Do you love you ex?:
i don't have an ex . i'l try to love.

Who was the last person you said I love you to?:
BFF'S<3

Who last slept in your bed?:
me. :)

Who do you want to be with?:
my looney friends ! :DD

Do you honestly love your friends?:
i really do . i need them :(

Who can always make you happy?:
friends friends friends,

Who do you love to talk to the most?:
BFF's<3

Who hates you?:
idk.

Who do you hate?:
perhaps people who talk shit and think that they are the one with problems in this life.
hello stop being so selfish.

What are you doing right now?:
waiting for time.

What are you talents?:
musics?

How often do you cry?:
seldomly.

What did you do last night?:
stayed up at the studio.

Would you ever go back out with an ex?:
i dont have one. -.-"

Ever been in true love?:
i don't know . what's the differences between love and true love anyway?

Ever smoked?:
um yeah

Most missed Memory?:
22/02/2002
the day my little brother waas born :)

No comments: