About me

My photo
21.architecture.travelling.guitars.cars.perfumes.shoes.make-ups.bags.photography :)

Sunday, April 5

Saviour.

It's been so many days since i stopped working. and it's been soo many days since i haven't went out with my frens. The days i felt are getting bored n bored n bored. I've been thinking what university should i enroll. I was thinking about twintech cause lidya wanted to rent a house around there,n study there too.we could both part-timely start our music journey. i wnt to take architecturing soo badly!

my salary is like a bad ass shit!


dun hve much money.



got beat up by the person whom i love.






hv 2 ran away from home. sick of it !





tearing my tears apart.





thought i found mr.right.





but he was so not right.





fake.





but all i could do is just smile.





i've been through so many things.





i just wouldn't tell people.





because i'm not a talkative type.





i hve fun hanging out n laugh with my sayangs.





but staying at home.





i like staying inside an empty dark room.





lonely..





be strong nea be strong..



thx to my looney tunes :DD

julia.

soren

maryam

iwien

tasnym.


they helped me out..
thx sgt2,,
i will just laugh when i hve problems.

ask me ask me!
i like people asking about me !

1 comment:

lidyarusli said...

haih panjang sngt ar nk bace sakit mate ar haha