About me

My photo
21.architecture.travelling.guitars.cars.perfumes.shoes.make-ups.bags.photography :)

Tuesday, December 18

Tit Bits.

Sorefoot again!buahaha..I went out with my cousin this morn..well,she wanted to see her boy/f around midvalley..well,actually my mom won't allow me to go out with any friends anymore.but luckily it's a cousin case so i get to go out with my cousin.i planned to meet my friends there but i'm such a jerk..i was just afraid tht i could get busted by mama.a personal reason..
sorry sarah,u're so understanding!.hrmm..my mom's startin it again.she's kinda sick lately.yea..she often get sick whenever it near to raya day.freaky huh?not like sick2 but..the sick is like,she acts differently.y'know wht i mean?gosh,u'll never get it do u..while my cousy was dating with hers,i hanged out with el 4 awhile at yamaha,ushering some bass guitar..well,nuthin much..i felt like bothering him to work..huhu,*feeling guilty..i was just so boring!after a few minutes with el..i shopped like a duck..well,i bought myself a rose(haha!)..just boring..i bought myself a ring and a pair of hair pin..some bracelets..and other stuff u dun wanna know..owh,lastly,i bought myself a donut..then i eat it on a nearby bench..after i eat like a half of it..thre goes my cous,she shoved her face to mine wif her happy face..she ate half of my donut and off we go to bukit bintang taking monorail from KL sentral cuz my dad works nearby.we ate ebi udon(nipon tei) for dinner at time s.!yumyum!so we went back with my dad..whoa,wht a describable story..wel,2day is the first time i felt like enjoy shoppin sumthin myself.cheerio~

No comments: