About me

My photo
21.architecture.travelling.guitars.cars.perfumes.shoes.make-ups.bags.photography :)

Monday, January 18

FROZEN

For the last few weeks ,i had been very pathetic for seeing some numerous changes in my life . Yeah everything was fine until one day , when realize some of my friends felt the same thing . I was really confuse that time .the gap that torn us apart between our friend . I was afraid bad things could happen if we don't meet and talk about it .i'm tired of losing friends for some stupid reasons. luckily , it's all happen today .so much tears and anger . but we try to keep it down because everyone has their own life and personal problem . I guess we're ok now . Living life like it should be . hopefully there will nothing like this ever in the future . people live for some reasons . sorry for being such a moron .

No comments: