About me

My photo
21.architecture.travelling.guitars.cars.perfumes.shoes.make-ups.bags.photography :)

Friday, June 3

4th June 2011

Holla , it's my parents's 34th anniversary and I'd love to wish them a great prosperity ahead. Then comes the newly born, Qaseh Maryam(cousin's daughter) who is apparently Tok's(our late grandma) first great grandchild :') . Last but not least happy birthday to you my dearest Tasneem Rashid . Hope you have a good time there in Sydney with you family and son without your husband ,50 days to go til he comes to you ! Stay patient babe :)

Life has been quite slow for me . With my stuck up architecture life. Seeing changes from 2008 til now. Some of my friends are already with kids, some of em are already chasing their dreams to europe , some of them changes directly 360 degrees. It's just the matter of time to see how fast they learn and grow. Well my point is , people has their own ways to climb the stairs . As for me, this is the last second sem , so next will be the final and I'm going to continue my studies somewhere really far or am I still clueless about it? Am going to cry the hell out to give a full-press to it til I get what I need to support myself .

With love,
Nea xx

No comments: